Module One: Who Am I?
better days flickr photo by Ramon Rosati shared under a Creative Commons (BY-NC-ND) license
As we engage in reflective practice and learning from Our Own Domains we have created a network of open practioners. You learn out loud and reflect on what you biild. We share together
This week we seek to understand and define Open Pedagogy? Is it just good teaching? is it for everyone? Are there benefits? Costs?
Complete the readings.
As you read make a Venn Diagram comparing positions taken in the three readings. Share your Venn Diagram
Post on Your Blog
Define Pedagogy. Define Open. Define Open Pedagogy. If it ain't a good fit for you say so.
Find a quote about the benefits of open pedagogyy long before the web ever was. Then connect with somebody in the Open Pedagogy community, Get a quote from them. Remix the quotes together into something cool.
- Define Open Pedagogy and explore personal implications
- Compare philosophical underpinning of Open Pedagogy
- Venn Diagram identies philosophies and values
- Blog Posts define key terms
- Historical quotes align to philosophies